Everything you need to know about our Suncatchers
Our suncatchers are our BEST SELLERS! They go viral on TikTok, Instagram and Pinterest multiple times a year. We get the hype - who wouldn't want rainbows in their room? And the easiest part? All you have to do is stick them to a window!
Of course, you can just stick them up, but if you want optimal results (and a clean window) follow these instructions. You'll need some water, a squeegee (or credit card, but keep the backing paper for this!) and paper towels or a cleaning cloth.
- Clean your window
- Wet a paper towel/cloth, or use your spray bottle and wet the surface.
- Peel your decal or sheet from the backing paper and place the sticky side on the wet glass. The sticker will almost seem like it is floating. This will help you slide the sticker into the exact location you want it to be.
- Once you've placed exactly where you want the sticker, gently squeegee out the excess water and air bubbles. If you're using a credit card, put the backing paper over the front of the suncatcher to protect the design on top. The decal will stick to the glass. You might see a milky cast, but this will clear up once the water has dried! This can take about 3 days!
- Once you have all the air bubbles and excess water out, dry your window with a paper towel or microfiber cloth.
- Enjoy your gorgeous rainbows!
For best results during removal, don't remove these when it's cold outside. In order for rainbows to cast, these can't be laminated. The ink could potentially freeze during colder temperatures and crack when being peeled up.